Its ok all these online holiday companies telling you about their great offers and cheap last minute holidays, but that’s not much good if you can’t find your way round their site when you get there. So here at Latedeals.co.uk, where we pride ourselves on offering discounts of up to 70% off the cost of our last minute holidays, all departing within 8 weeks, we’re going to show you how to get the best out of us and bag yourself a great late deal into the bargain!
First and foremost you’ll find us here at Latedeals.co.uk, then follow these simple steps and we’ll have you packing your suitcase and slapping on the sun lotion in no time:
- If you just want to get away and you’re not particularly bothered about where you go, just leave the ‘cheapest destination’ showing in the top box, if you have a preference, select it from the drop down menu
- Next, select the date you would prefer to depart on, if you are flexible simply pick the first date you can travel on, you will be able to view other options on the next page
- Choose the number of nights you would like to go for, again if you are flexible, just select your preferred option, you can also change this later
- Select the area or the airport you would like to fly from, try not to be too restricting as choosing an area as opposed to just one airport will usually bring up more results
- Enter the number of passengers who are travelling, if you have children a separate box will pop up requesting their ages, please enter the age they will be when you return from your holiday
Hit ‘VIEW LATE DEALS’
The results will begin to appear before your eyes and this is the point when you can really start to get excited about booking your late deal!
So you’ve got your first set of results but you’d like to be more specific, here’s what to do next:
- In the panel to the left of your page you can edit your original choice of airport, departure date, length of stay and number of passengers if you need to
- You can also de-select some of the board options, simply click on the ‘tick’ beside the option you don’t want and it will remove these results when you hit the ‘update search results’ button
- The same goes for star ratings, simply click on a ‘tick’ and it will remove this option when you ‘update search results’
The calendar across the top of the results will show you the starting prices for holidays departing on the surrounding weekdays and will highlight the cheapest starting price, simply click on a box to show the results for that day. Just above the calendar you can also select the ‘following’ or ‘previous’ day and also the ‘following’ or ‘previous’ week. To check out even more prices you can show the cheapest prices for the whole month by selecting ‘Show Full Month’.
Can’t decide which late deal to book? Then use our ‘shortlist’ facility to save your favourites. Just click into a deal you like the look of, scroll down a little to the orange ‘add to shortlist’ button and click it! The very right hand tab at the top of the page says ‘shortlist’, just click on this tab to bring up your saved deals. If you change your mind on one just click the ‘x’ next to the hotel name to remove it.
If you get stuck half way through, or need any help, just look for the live chat icon at the top of the page and one of our experienced online support team will be happy to help. And whilst our best prices are always available online you can also ring the number at the top of the page to speak to our extremely knowledgeable sales team if you need to. Happy holidays!